How to Travel

From the chapter: How to Travel:
    …Travelling is a kind of sport: testing your skills, capabilities, body condition and courage; competing with yourself and with other travellers. Similar to other sports, it has different forms and disciplines. Swimmers compete in different track lenghts and styles, boxers in different weight categories, climbers are divided into alpinists, free climbers and extreme climbers.
    Likewise, travellers could be divided as regards the number of travellers, the amount of money to be spent, and the means of transport. I myself have tried most of travelling styles and it would be hard for me to choose my favourite one. As well as there are different feelings about each of these travel disciplines, there are also various advantages and disadvantages of a particular style. Let's take a look at each:
BY YOURSELF OR NOT
    Who to go on the road with? Am I able at all to go on my own? Won't that be dangerous? Wouldn't I be lonely and bored? Will I survive on my own and, if I do, what will I benefit from it?
There is no generally valid answer to these questions. The answer depends on your needs and wishes. Certainly, there is always a chance of trying both and than decide…