My Euro Trip 1 If You Were To Tell Me

Welcome to my travel journey. I am about to embark on the biggest adventure of my life - 3 months traveling around UK and Europe.
I first decided I was going to organise a big overseas trip back in December 2013 so it has been a long time coming. After 17 months planning the day is finally here! I will admit that I am a little bit nervous but I am so excited for one of the biggest adventures of my life. I am about to travel overseas for 3 months solo and I can't wait!
If you were to tell me 2 years ago that I would quit my job and travel overseas for 3 months by myself I wouldn't have believed you. I am such a cautious person that throwing caution to the wind, quitting my job and traveling solo is a big step for me.
I'm using this journal as a way to keep in contact with family and friends back home, but also as a memento of my trip.
(to be continued)