American Girl in Europe 8 Aachen

Aachen also has a lot of restaurants. When we got hungry we tried using a map to find a certain restaurant but their roads are very confusing. They have like open circular areas with like 5 roads leading in different directions or the streets intersect and sometimes become new streets. It is just a mess. So we didn't find that particular restaurant. But like I said there were many options. After walking a good bit we decided on a restaurant next to Charlemagne's palace and ate outside because the weather was like a perfect 70 degrees.
It felt wonderful. It is pretty warm inside the buildings since they don't have air in most places. We ended up going to cafe extrablatt. We were a bit concerned when the menus were in German and when our waiter started talking in German but luckily he spoke English and was helpful. I got a chili wrap (Yes Ansley, chili. I guess I do like it more than I realized.) It was delicious. After dinner we headed back to the train station but stopped at Nobis to get printen cookies. They are like gingerbread cookies with an extra spice filled twist. We took the train back and went back to the facility. I am currently about to go to our first tea time. How adorbs. 
I kind of like it here. (aka I love it)
(to be continued)
traveldiariesapp