American Girl in Europe 13 I'm Just Cheap


Maastricht, Netherlands, 08/26/2017

Honestly the clothes weren't that cheap and they didn't have many stylish pieces haha. I'm a bargain hunter and don't like to spend more than $10 on nice clothes and no more than $5 on my good deals. Most of their "cheap" stuff was 5 euros and that's just too much to me. Anything I considered buying was at least 10 or 15 euros and I just wasn't ready to drop that kind of money yet lol (laughing because it't not thaat much, I'm just cheap.) Maybe later. I did see some ADORABLE shoes. We will see. After the market we packed our lunches and headed for Maastricht. We got on a train to Liege and then switched trains to Maastricht. We just walked the streets as one big group and saw lots of buildings and adorable shops and crossed a river.