Central Europe 18 Saskatchewan People Are Great

 Very good but no way could I eat it all. After I checked into the hotel I took the underground metro to the city centre and just walked around. Vienna is a beautiful city. It was really busy downtown. I was having a cappuccino downtown when a couple of ladies stopped to talk to another lady at the table beside me. I noticed they had little Canada pins so I said to them I have one of those. They were from Nova Scotia. One of them said she works in the restaurant business and she said she has never met a single a..hole from Saskatchewan lol. She said do they tell you at the airport that you are Saskatchewan ambassadors. Anyway she thinks Saskatchewan people are great. :). Later I took the metro back to my hotel and went nearby for a pastry and coffee. An early night tonight.

Shawn (to be continued)