American Girl in Europe 17 They Were All Closed


The fries were like the best fries ever and the sauce was yum. Then we walked around looking at little stores again. Sadly everything closes at like 5 or 6 which is so upsetting because then there's nothing to do! We wanted to go back to these bakeries and stores we saw when we first entered the city but they were all closed. We did go into an art store and a store that had cute cards. Which are both my fave so I was glad I could do that.

We also stopped to get these things called doners. I didn't get one but they had meat and cheese and sauce in a pita kind of? It was the size of my face and I tasted the meat and it was so good! Then we went to get ice cream/gelato. We weren't really sure which one it was this time which means I think it was ice cream. I got citroen flavor (lemon) which was a party in my mouth and so refreshing. After that, we just walked around again and took some pictures. Then we headed back to the train station and came back to the facility. Maastricht is easily the best place we've been to now and I can't wait to go back.