Central Europe 3 Bratislava


 Well I’m here. I decided to take the metro to the train station. It went well. I arrived way too early but I didn’t want to take a chance on missing my train. The train was delayed. What frustrates me is that they don’t announce the platform until about 10-15 minutes in advance. Then you have to rush to get there, figure what carriage you’re in, etc. But it all worked out and I’m sure learning as I go. No pictures today. I was focused on the trip.

 I was chatting to a lady from Berlin at the Prague station. She was with a group of blind football (I’m presuming soccer) players. She said they weren’t the best players but they all get to play. I’m still trying to figure out how they can play soccer?? I guess they’re not completely blind but somewhat. I didn’t believe her at first but I saw her group and some of them did have canes. That would be interesting to watch lol. She said it’s becoming a thing but she wasn’t sure if it was in Canada yet. 

 (to be continued)