Central Europe 4 Bratislava Soup Will Be Ready Tomorrow

 As we were talking she said Canada to Europe, 3 weeks, Alone. You’re my hero and she gave me a thumbs up lol. I had directions from the station in Bratislava to my hotel but I always like to ask someone before I hop onto a bus or tram. There was a young girl who showed me where my tram would arrive. I bought my ticket and got on. I got off at the stop then I had to walk. I asked another young girl and she quickly got out her phone and gave me directions. They were both so nice and happy to help. Much appreciated!! After checking in I headed out for a bite to eat.

The downtown area here is very nice. Picturesque and a lot quieter than Prague. I stopped at an outdoor cafe that looked nice. I ordered a beer, which I desperately needed after my train trip, and a Caesar salad. The waiter brought the beer then told me they didn’t have that today so I ordered a soup of the day. He came back and said it wouldn’t be ready until tomorrow lol. So I said what do you have that is small. I wasn’t up for something big. He said fried potatoes so I said ok. So I got an order of French fries.

 (to be continued)