Central Europe 6 Vienna

 I’m so glad I did this. The train station at Bratislava is a bit sketchy and I just couldn’t imagine doing this at 5:30-6 in the morning. The one hour trip to Vienna was uneventful. I checked in to my new hotel and I am completely happy with my choice. I spent the rest of the day in the vicinity of my hotel. I even had a little nap this afternoon so I am feeling really refreshed for my train trip to Ljubljana tomorrow. Only 12 km in the last two days.

I am so relieved i don’t have to deal with busses or trams tomorrow!! I’m looking forward to an easier start to the day. One thing I don’t think I’ve mentioned is my appreciation of the kindness of some fellow travelers/ strangers. I have had so much more help from them than the people who are paid to help (information centres, etc,)

Oh, and another thing. The farmers walk we do at the gym sure has paid off the last few days!!𯒪

Shawn (to be continued)