Central Europe 5 Historic Centre Of Bratislava

 Well, that’s my day. I’m glad to be in my comfortable room for the night.

I decided to change the plan today. I had been told that it was no problem to get to the train station in Bratislava by 6 am to get to Vienna (1 hour train trip) to catch my 7:58 train to Ljubljana tomorrow morning. It was the one schedule that always concerned me. This morning I decided to come to Vienna today to make a less stressful trip. I am 100% glad I made that decision!! I am at the Star Inn in Vienna, right across from the train station. The lady at the hotel in Bratislava was so nice and only charged me for the one night. I spent the morning wandering around the historic centre of Bratislava so I did get a feel of it. It’s a lot smaller than Prague, which I knew, but was a nice change of pace. I walked to the tram stop and bought my tram ticket before checking out of the hotel.

 (to be continued)