Slovenia 7 Austria and Slovenia are so beautiful

 I caught the train this morning to Ljubljana without any problems. The train station in Vienna is new and so much easier to navigate. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking!! I wish I could have taken more pictures but I was too busy admiring the view. A man on the train said it was the semmering train (spelling??) which has been written about because of the view. 
The parts of Austria and Slovenia that I saw were so beautiful. It started raining just before the train arrived so I was a bit wet when I reached my B&B. It is walking distance from the train station in the historic centre of town. They said the building is over 300 years old. My room is so charming. The floors creak and the bathroom is a step down from the bedroom. I have a cute little balcony and even a kitchen of sorts. After I checked in I went for a bite to eat and my usual cappuccino. It’s been a rainy evening so I’m just going to relax in my room tonight and go exploring tomorrow. It looks really pretty here.

Shawn  (to be continued) Photo: Janin