Slovenia 8 Ljubljana What a beautiful city!

 Ljubljana What a beautiful city! I strolled around a bit then walked to the bus station and went out to Lake Bled. Beautiful!! 
I had some of the famous Bled cake which was very good but I was bombarded by sparrows trying for my cake lol. 
On the bus back I was seated by a couple from just outside London. We had such a fun visit we ended up going for a walk together once back in Ljubljana and then for a coffee. I really enjoyed visiting with them. They have done a lot of traveling and shared many stories. 
The man said yesterday in Ljubljana he was walking back to their apartment and at a cross walk there wasn’t any traffic so he crossed on a red. Well the police called him over and accompanied him to their apartment to get his passport info and he got a $20.00 euro fine. Good to know!

Shawn  (to be continued) Photo: Janin