Slovenia 9 City Walking Tour

 I asked them where their favourite holiday was and they said Canada actually. They went to Lake Huron. He said it’s the one place where he didn’t want to go home from. We all agreed the language barrier can be a problem at times but our both speaking English made for a really nice afternoon. 

For supper I went to a place nearby recommended by the owners here. I just had an appetizer of mussels in a cream pea sauce since the orders are so huge here. It was delicious and just enough.

This morning I had breakfast at a cafe on the river. I remembered that the British couple had told me about a free city walking tour this morning at 11 so I walked over and joined that. It was really interesting. It lasted a little over 2 hours.

Shawn  (to be continued) Photo: Janin