Central Europe 11 At Least That Was What I Thought

Crusaders' Church - Photo: Janin
 Well I made it to Salzburg but what a trip it was lol!! The pictures aren’t the best but they show a bit of the countryside. It started to get overcast and a bit of rain on the way. Tomorrow’s forecast is looking alright but the next day a really good chance of rain.

I walked to the train station in Ljubljana and boarded the train. I thought I have 4 hours to sit, relax and enjoy the view. About an hour out of Ljubljana the train stops and the man is telling everyone to get off the train. At least that Was what I thought since I didn’t understand a word he was saying. The man sitting across from me spoke pretty good English and explained they must be doing work on the track because our train was changed. He came in with me to the station where they printed us off a new timetable, in German lol. 

Shawn  (to be continued) Photo: Crusaders' Church - Janin